Nestled a few miles off of a Hwy 6 in Carbon County, UT this one of a kind property is the escape you've been looking for!
This rare find has everything for Adventurers, Outdoor enthusiasts, Preppers or just people needing a place to unplug. Get off the grid and spend time focusing on what's really important at Beaver Creek.
No expense has been spared in the creation of this property. Here are just a few of the incredible features:
- Approx 3400 Sq Ft
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 10
- Completely Rennovated
- Bunk Room
- Theater Room
- Wood & Propane Burning Stoves
- Completely off the grid (Solar & Propane Powered)
- Naturally Pressurized In house water (No Pumps needed)
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Stone Campfire Rings
- Additional Outbuildings with Restrooms & Showers
- Property includes Water Shares
- Total of 1100 Acres (Learn More about the Property HERE)!
To learn more about this beautiful Utah cabin property call: 801-382-7386
For the Adventurous
This incredible property has been meticulously created with family adventure in mind. It's the perfect balance of beauty and serenity mixed with action and adventure.
3 Acre Lake
- Stocked and ready to fish
- Perfect for Canoeing, Paddle boating
- Huge Grassed & Graded area on the lake shore perfect for RV's,Games, and Camping
- 2 Zip lines!
- Commercial grade safety equipment
- 1 Line is 1000 Feet Long!
- 2nd small Kids Zip Line
Mini UTV Track
- Built for Small UTVs (Mini RZRs) and Quads
- Perfect for Kids
- Tons of fun!
Other Amenities for the Adventurous
To learn more or Schedule a visit to this beautiful Utah cabin property call: 801-382-7386
For the outdoorsman (or woman...)
This incredible cabin property sits on 1100 Acres of property (Learn More about this property HERE). Weather you're a Hunter, Fisherman, UTV Enthusiast, Snowmobiler or a Prepper looking for a private get-away this is the place for you.
- Granted Annual Depredation Tags for Elk & Deer
- Great for Hunting Elk, Deer, Bear, & Cougar
- Property has several creeks & other water sources
- The dirt roads are serviced each year by the HOA.
- Winter access is only via snow-mobile or snow cat.
To experience this incredible Utah recreation property call: 801-382-7386